new engine parts

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
As ive put me standard air box back in i wanted to make it look more presentable so i brought a set of induction hoses of exon and also sum matching vac hoses, and also colour coded the air box top and battery cover.

Before
ma012.jpg

After
mm003.jpg
looks much more colourful now guna do a few more bits and pieces but will post pics up when ive done them.

the painted parts arent an exact match but they are close enuff plus ive done a few gloss black parts to break it up abit, done all the painting myself quite pleased with the results as i havent painted anything for years but thought id give it ago myself.

I like it mate, looks really nice! It make such a massive difference to the boring black under there! I would be happy to do something similar. Doing other bits in gloss black is a good idea too, again it makes it that little bit more interesting!

got a long way to go to match jases engine bay his inlet manifold looks the nuts

Its the little details under the bonnet that count mate, it all adds up.

Top tip too, silicone spray is an amazing all purpose cleaner for under bonnet apps. Plastic, metal, aluminium, rubber hoses :tongueout: