New door rubber.

There is a guide in the How To section of the forum mate. If you become a paid member you can get access to that section and a lot more (Including discounts from Karl on genuine Renault parts).

Its a very common problem. We had ours replaced under warranty a couple of months ago.

yeah they are a common fault mate,post a message in the "ask Karl" section as he works for renault,he'll sort you out with a bit of discount and post them to your door,not sure on the price sorry

i do know that karl is on holiday till monday as well

yeah they are a common fault mate,post a message in the "ask Karl" section as he works for renault,he'll sort you out with a bit of discount and post them to your door,not sure on the price sorry

i do know that karl is on holiday till monday as well

He won't be able to post in the Ask Karl section as its reserved for paid members IIRC?

ah right cheers noddie,£5 to become a paid member then buddy,it £5 well spent i must say as there are some really good "how to" guides to be had!

Last edited:
I replaced mine with some plastic dome style strip from B&Q. It had a flat back with adhesive strip on the back. Just cut two pieces to size, peeled off the backing, pushed them up to the glass so they sat flush then pressed them down so they would bond. Worked a treat! Cost about £8 and difficult to tell as the plastic was the same shape as the original rubber.

The ones Karl supplies are about £9 each.
I've just got some to replace mine but not got round to fitting them yet.

As said though, pay your £5 and et some good discounts;-)

i think they must have improved them noddie as i had mine done 20 months ago and they are still like brand new,i've heard people saying there's are tatty after a year from new in the past!

my car is garaged though so maybe the weather isn't effecting them as much,who knows...

i think they must have improved them noddie as i had mine done 20 months ago and they are still like brand new,i've heard people saying there's are tatty after a year from new in the past!

my car is garaged though so maybe the weather isn't effecting them as much,who knows...

Ours are definitely considerably fatter than the originals. Lets hope they last.