New corsa vxr

I used to own a corsa (not a vxr) but test drove a 14 reg corsa VXR and they were both incredibly dull to drive. You don't feel involved what so ever. The drawings before this was revealed didn't look too bad. Looked a lot bulkier. Gone down hill with the E imo. Prefer the previous D shape.

I just puked. It looks like its just been pulled out of a cracker.

Now obviously I'm biased being the owner of a rival car.

The current shape, is a not a bad looking car to be fair, but thats just bloody awful. The fiesta ST is still the nicest looking out the new gen hot hatches (clio, peugot, fiesta and now corsa).

Im still waiting for them to show the clio trophy up close, im also surprised that the corsa has down down the double exhaust rather than the centre.

All vxr car are rubbish to drive and too much power, they never work so that why peoples buy them cos it cheap.

Pisses all over the Clio in terms of spec. Doesnt look all that bad, but ive always had a soft spot for the looks of the vxr. More the new Astra though.

As you say spec sounds decent! Recaros, 330mm discs, lsd, remus exhaust. Id have all those on my 197, yes please.

Note: it is a corsa, therefore a limited edition w"nker.

Looks more like its big brother the Astra VXR. ST still the benchmark it seems. I like it and I'd have one over the renault I think. That gearbox of the Renault is always going to be frowned on and therefore won't come into most people's views when comparing the other cars.

Similar Thread Suggestions