Corsa VXR Recaros

Has anyone actually fitted some Corsa VXR Recaros to their 197/200?

Are subframe and runners required to fit them?
How similar is the airbag wiring/plug?

Recaros

Hi guys just a quick question. I have been offered some recaros and all of the mounting frames, but this is out of a Corsa VXR.
He has told me that these will fit in my Clio 197. I am unsure of this and would like a definite answer or does anyone know of anyone who has done this. Will I need anything for are they a direct fit.

Thanks

They're not as good as hardcore as the clio ones IMO. So dont see the benefits on having corsa ones.

[MENTION=51551]H444YDN[/MENTION] I've merged your thread with the other one, so that you can both get the same answers :smile:

Cheers.

That's true but I cant find any Clio ones anywhere! And they are twice the price
[MENTION=51111]jimmyd81[/MENTION] Cheers

If you buy "customer" Recaros from demon tweeks and the likes, you basically get a flat bottomed seat, to which you buy the runners for your car from Recaro. So that means you can buy the seats and swap the subframes between many cars. The Clio Recaros have Renault bases/subframes, so they only fit Clio 3.

I'd have thought Vauxhall would also use a manufacture spec base / frame, however not 100% sure. I Remember Honda using Recaro trendlines in the accords which were customer spec, so with them you could buy Clio subframes, and they'd bolt straight in.

Last edited:
From my research I have come to a similar conclusion, so you could get some frames fabricated but you can't buy anything off the shelf to make them fit

Similar Thread Suggestions