New Clio Williams ?

Only if they win something I'd suspect. The last Williams were for their past success. The R26 and R27 were for success is the noughties.

Though Renault are famous for making a LTD edition out of nothing?

Could be a good final edition of the current 2.0L N/A engine .......

I'd rather see a Clio r27.r to be honest.

With emissions I can't see them squeezing anymore out the decade old f4r n/a. Not enough to be excited about anyway.

I would love an .r version too. I would also be happy with a genuine 210/220bhp which, shouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility.

factory fit F4RT, or factory fit ITB's. That would be COOL

Also a touch ambitious but I can see where you are coming from! :smiley:

Well I honestly think we could have a proper special edition if Red Bull win another world championship, TBH it looks like the season will be wrapped up soon enough for Renault to begin some serious development work - whatever happened to the RenaultSport guys going nuts and creating a monster!?!?!? Trophy, V6, R26.R????

:bounce:

article in auto express today claiming 240bhp run out special edition with Sachs dampers and plush interior :smile:))

A RenaultSport guy on their official forum said it was pure speculation, no fact in the article at all (as usual).

He said they do hope to do 'something' but it all depends on what the commercials are between the two companies to what level they can work at.

The engine would need some serious development to get 220bhp from it though, bear in mind they normally nudge 190 in the real world..

Rich

Looking at the photoshop on that website I think it looks naff. Don't think the 200 suits the Williams blue and gold wheels.

No doubt it'll be hideously expensive also.

Looking at the photoshop on that website I think it looks naff. Don't think the 200 suits the Williams blue and gold wheels.

No doubt it'll be hideously expensive also.

noddie - autoexpress guessed at 25k.
as someone has said, a renault insider has said it's all bol locks, as per auto express usual...

I love auto express photoshops, they really get people talking!

I would also love one of these to roll of the production line - however I can't see it! :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions