200T: New Clio unveiling at Monoco Grand Prix?

Oops all, sorry didn't mean downgrading. I meant to say downsizing! Apologies if I offended some.☺

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Should make up for the slight disappointment of the Clio RS 4.
Clio 4rs is a good car just didn't feel or look like a Special Clio to me.
If they do release this then I will be inline to buy one :smile:.

Just pulled out of ordering a 220 Trophy to go for a 200 instead and then they go and release these images! Phwoar. Be keen to know a price if it goes on general sale

I heard its a clio trophy R and it comes with a 6 point harness, this aint gonna be something you can buy lol

Really is an amazing car and kudos to Renault for building it. The exterior should definitely be carried on and introduced to production cars if this itself doesn't go into production. Although realistically, how many people are going to spend £40k on this apart from the mega rich

Yeah £40k is pretty bonkers, as you say it's a car for the mega rich. I do really like the car, everything about it is brilliant but if I were spending that money i'd be buying a used GTR

Love my clios but £40k is Crazy money, as good as the car could live up too, that's ridiculous.

This thing is straight up awesome. I have a friend enquiring today as to how he can place an order. Have I missed something though? Where does it say that it's going to be £40k?! I better forewarn him because he's about to cancel his order for a magnetic grey Focus RS and that's quite a price difference!!

How have they managed to get it so wrong?
Wide, low and short and you cant go wrong with a hot hatch.
Instead we've ended up with a narrow, long 4x4 ride height looking thing.
Its just a hatchback, isnt anything hot about it.

If they wanted to create another cult classic like many RS models before it, they've missed the mark by a long way.
Also the price tag, nobody in their right mind will spend that on a Clio when you can spend far less and get a much better Megane.

The only positive is the gearbox, atleast they got one thing right although probably more a cost saving exercise than a driver benefit.

This thing is straight up awesome. I have a friend enquiring today as to how he can place an order. Have I missed something though? Where does it say that it's going to be £40k?! I better forewarn him because he's about to cancel his order for a magnetic grey Focus RS and that's quite a price difference!!

This article from Evo estimates £34k, which is still quite a lot....but better than 40k! Limited run of 250. I'd love to see it come into production and it seems there's a good feeling about it from the press and of course on forums etc!

If they wanted to create another cult classic like many RS models before it, they've missed the mark by a long way.
Also the price tag, nobody in their right mind will spend that on a Clio when you can spend far less and get a much better Megane.

The only positive is the gearbox, atleast they got one thing right although probably more a cost saving exercise than a driver benefit.

Not a fan then? :smiley:

you looking at the same pictures as everyone else?

Quite a few significant parts are from the £36,000 Megane Trophy R. Now this doesn't mean that it will be that much, but there is a lot of work going in to the car, that means lots of labour which means lots of money. Those recaros, 350mm brakes and rear axle aren't going to be very cheap either. I know this isn't exactly a mid engined car, but the V6 was also £39,000 in todays money.