New Clio RS 200T EDC Lux with Cup chassis owner

Thought I recognised it, only up the road In Melksham. Looks lovely though, plenty of roads around here it enjoy it!

I wanted v2 monitor but no way was I having a 5 month delay because of it

I'm hoping they'll release some sort of app for the rlink that will do similar to the V2 monitor, however, like you, didn't want to wait and happy with what it does now,...plus there are some decent apps that apple and android now do for your mobiles that will do some track style measurements,..

Thought I recognised it, only up the road In Melksham. Looks lovely though, plenty of roads around here it enjoy it!

Totally agree, I live in Bournemouth although work across the South West so will be able to enjoy these roads very frequently, will keep my eyes posted for you to,...

One more sleep to go,........:cloud9:, it's going to be such a long night,...........but worth the wait, I'm sure :thumbup:

:welcome: to the forum, that car sounds a great spec! I bet you can't wait until tomorrow. There's nothing like the feeling of getting your new car (be it brand new, or just new to you).

Pics are coming, collected today and all I can say is WOW!!!

Drove back from Trowbridge to Bournemouth, very dirty roads and car looks more like a rally car than road car with the amount of crap all over it.

Will give it a quick bath tomoz and then post up some piccys,....