New car ordered

Ordered myself an M135i today for September delivery. The wait will be a killer and will probably miss the 200 but couldn't resist after a test drive today. :biggrin:

Anyone want a storm grey 200 with very low mileage

M135 are cracking cars...cracking indeed, as long as you can live with the looks of course:smile:

Personally I can't stand them, great driving cars (apparently, haven't driven one) but the looks just don't do it for me. Beauty is subjective anyway:smile:

I did consider one as a replacement for the 200. However, yes its bloody quick (I have test driven one) however it didnt feel all that special?

I actually really like the look of them (Though I would have went for the 5 door version). Theres many a good deal to be had on them at the mo.

Difficult to tell apart from a 116d having seen them in the flesh. Not saying they have to stick on spoiler and splitter and intakes etc. But they could have done something styling wise to set them apart.

The only give away is the badge or the calipers.....

One of these is a diesel eco-box, one is a 3L Turbo. I can spot a single difference? Anyone raise me on that at all?

reviewbmw116d_400x0.jpg

M135-1_2282857b.jpg

Bloody hell these are identical! Lower grille/fog lights the only difference?

M3 is a smashing one but I bet the running costs are waaaay higher. That 4L N/A V8 is a bit thirsty...

Agreed not the best looking but very fast and a compleat sleeper twin turbo 3 ltr I have thought about getting one myself good choice hope you enjoy it bud

Very nice.

I must admit they look much better in a 5 door than a 3, not many cars you can say that about but a very capable car that's for sure.

Not a fan and never have been of the 1 series. My dad had a 120d a few years ago and it was so cramped inside. I couldn't have lived with it. Felt like I was in a coffin! Suspension was too firm and it looked funny. Apparently nice to drive though.