new car or not :P

lol so to get out of paying £500 ur gonna get another car lol :wink: Only kidding, depends if u fancy a change i suppose mate? Love evo's!

Haven't even seen the link........! Keep the r27!!!

Why does it need £500 to get through mot?

The £500 for the MOT is a mere ripple in comparison to the torrent that would be the servicing/unsurance/tax costs of the Evo surely?

Lol I'm unsure what to do but iv moved within a year and at my current address it's 1800 to insure so I'll pass r27 needs disks pads all round and service just not used to mot/cost always bought new and this is longest iv owned a car usually swap every 3year. Bought a new lupo gti 54 plate and traded it in after only 20 month and regreted it and I have the feeling I will with the r27 to so I'll get it threw it's mot never had a car paid off before so can't be all bad surely ??

Great car the Evo, but all depends on what you want from a car...

You seem to be gutted about the possibility of paying out £500 on the Clio, but the servicing, insurance, and running costs of the Evo will make you cry.

Also worth thinking about the practicality of these types of cars.. I personally would be scared to park it anywhere or infact drive it anywhere as I know the temptation to blast it woudl be too great.

On the plus side it will wipe the floor with the clio build wise, and the chances of anything going wrong with it are slim (as with most japanese cars), but if/when it does happen bills will be pretty expensive.

If you have the money, and don't care about practicality go for it!