New black 197

nice colour too mate, like the simple changes you've made- de badge, new RS badge looks good mate like the exhaust tips aswell i was going to get some for mine but decided to go for a 200 diffuser when i can find one haha

Thank you, it's a full miltek system which was already on, but one of the pipes is starting to melt the diffuser which I need to look at!
Also painted the front grills and replaced all the bulbs, private plate is the previous owners too so that will be coming off and back to its 07 plate.

oh right i see didnt realise the miltek system had tailpipes coming out of the diffuser, can see on one side it looks asif its pushing up against the diffuser, did you take the front grills out to paint them?

Yep the right hand side is slightly higher, I found a good guide to removing the diffuser on here so going to have a look myself but it might need realigning which I would have to take to a garage to do I guess.

Front grills just pop out, was surprised at how easily actually! Sanded, primer, sanded, paint, then lacquer 3 coats of each all from Halfords and got a really good finish. The plastic was all blotchy before and I couldn't get them looking clean.

Nope just put your fingers in, pardon the phrase, then pull towards you, starting with the outer sides, held in by plastic clips so be careful but I've had them out a few times with no problems.

Thanks Craig, I recognise your project thread, one of many I've admired looking for ideas!

ohh i see, did you remove the bumper to pop them out??

Nope just put your fingers in, pardon the phrase, then pull towards you, starting with the outer sides, held in by plastic clips so be careful but I've had them out a few times with no problems.

Thanks Craig, I recognise your project thread, one of many I've admired looking for ideas!

Sorry mate was talking about the front top 2 grills by the way, haven't had the bottom one out as it looks ok as it is.

haha cheers, at Ponte Harratts?

I've worked with lad I bought it off for 4 years so have had the pleasure of seeing this every day at work before it was up for sale!

nope - it had a faulty exhaust just before he went on holiday so i had a quick look at it for him (mr mcguire iirc)

Love it looks stunning
(just me but don't like the sticky out tail pipes)
Enjoy