New addition to the family

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
As a few of you may have seen from my previous thread Emma was taken into hospital as her waters broke at 3am on 21st

After going back to the birthing center at 5pm that evening Emma gave birth to Leo Ashton at 00.14am on 22nd weighing 7lb 5oz.

Finally got them both home last night.

To say im proud is an understatement. Emma did so well with just gas and air. She was like a warrior

Anyway here are a few pics of the little man :smile:

2iw6d53.jpg

2ds36s6.jpg

f9cph.jpg

I am hoping to have him in a go-kart by the age of 4 :smile:

A

Last edited:
He will have one as soon as he is out of his current chair

Needless to say the 1st thing thing i said when i out him in the car was 'look emma! Leo in a Clio' lol

Excellent!!! Enjoy it mate, get used to your living room being covered in toys and sh!t for the next few years. :thumbup:

Hahaha you'll need it!!! :smiley:

I'll be honest and tell you that the first couple of months are boring. He's lovely and cute but he won't do anything other than poo and sleep... Make the most of it!!! Give it six months and you'll be wanting to take him back under warranty because you'll have been relegated to bottom of the pecking order by then, but once he starts crawling and gurgling it's so much more fun. Blah blah blah, take loads of photos and all the usual cliche's, I always cringed when people say ''time goes so fast'', but believe me it really really really does go so fast!!! :smiley:

Hahaha you'll need it!!! :smiley:

I'll be honest and tell you that the first couple of months are boring. He's lovely and cute but he won't do anything other than poo and sleep... Make the most of it!!! Give it six months and you'll be wanting to take him back under warranty because you'll have been relegated to bottom of the pecking order by then, but once he starts crawling and gurgling it's so much more fun. Blah blah blah, take loads of photos and all the usual cliche's, I always cringed when people say ''time goes so fast'', but believe me it really really really does go so fast!!! :smiley:

Fast, you're telling me... Maddie is 13 in January and it doesn't seem that long ago that she would hold my hand when I took her to Nursery, now I have to drop her up the road from school as its "not cool to be seen with parents"

Aww! He's gorgeous. Wasn't too long ago that our Jack "came out the oven" that size.

They grow so fast.

Congrats mate. I'm very blessed to have a 16 year old lad and a Gorgeous 19 year old daughter. Now you'll realise why the new 200's got 4 doors!!!!!!!

Nice one, best of luck your gonna need it.....

Top tip, put a TV in the bedroom to entertain you in future.