Netflix/Prime etc - What shows are you watching/Recommendations?

I've just bought a roku device thing off Amazon. Forgot my gf has a now tv subscription at hers already so will just plug her pass in. Then I've got Amazon video also.

It's always good when you can use someone else's, at one point I had my cousins Now Tv, my girlfriends Netflix and my own Amazon Video accounts linked to my PS4 - only paid the cost of Amazon and got all 3 :blush:

It's always good when you can use someone else's, at one point I had my cousins Now Tv, my girlfriends Netflix and my own Amazon Video accounts linked to my PS4 - only paid the cost of Amazon and got all 3 :blush:

It's great I've been using my mums Netflix for about a year now :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: matt9566
Onto season 2 now of Power and I am properly hooked on it! One of the best series I've seen - excellent story with plenty of twists and surprises, really addictive, can't wait to find out what's going to happen next!

Watched antman on now tv, pretty good film would recommend if you like marvel stuff :smile:

Is that the one with Paul Rudd?? If so, is he good in the film? - he doesn't strike me as being a superhero kind of person...

Is that the one with Paul Rudd?? If so, is he good in the film? - he doesn't strike me as being a superhero kind of person...

Yeah thats right, he's not really a superhero type guy your right, but he doesnt really play that role in the film, he's a criminal that is enlisted by some old bloke to take on the antman role.

Reactions: Jimmy
Just finished Season 3 of Power, I've really enjoyed it. Up there as one of the best tv shows I've seen. Loved the story and all the twists, and the ending sets it up nicely for S4 - hope it comes on soon. I can definitely recommend this to anyone who has Netflix and hasn't watched it yet.

I am thinking next of either The Killing, or Blood Line, based on what people have put on this thread.

Reactions: Gordini
Just finished Season 3 of Power, I've really enjoyed it. Up there as one of the best tv shows I've seen. Loved the story and all the twists, and the ending sets it up nicely for S4 - hope it comes on soon. I can definitely recommend this to anyone who has Netflix and hasn't watched it yet.

I am thinking next of either The Killing, or Blood Line, based on what people have put on this thread.

I finally finished season 3 a couple of weeks ago Jimmy and as you've said what a watch it was! Great story, great acting and I just can't wait for season 4 now, there has been no date confirmation as of yet though :pensive: - I need more Angela Valdes in my life!!

I've just made a start on 'Homeland' although it's a series that been out for a quite a while it's something I haven't come across before, made my way through the first series (12 episodes) in a matter of days, really keeps you on the edge and leaves you wanting to watch more!

I finally finished season 3 a couple of weeks ago Jimmy and as you've said what a watch it was! Great story, great acting and I just can't wait for season 4 now, there has been no date confirmation as of yet though :pensive: - I need more Angela Valdes in my life!!

I've just made a start on 'Homeland' although it's a series that been out for a quite a while it's something I haven't come across before, made my way through the first series (12 episodes) in a matter of days, really keeps you on the edge and leaves you wanting to watch more!

Yeah Lela Loren is certainly a reason to keep watching that :smiley: I read online that 'Starz' has signed up for seasons 4 & 5...I'm assuming that Starz is a channel or studio over in the US. Hopefully it will come across here soon!

I've heard good things about Homeland too, although not so much the later seasons...?

Just remember there are two versions of The Killing, the original Danish one with subtitles and the US one. I watched the latter and it was great. If you have Prime then I would recommend Bosch too.

Reactions: Jimmy
I really want to watch the new show with Anthony Hopkins Westworld. Anyone else watched it/opinions?

I really want to watch the new show with Anthony Hopkins Westworld. Anyone else watched it/opinions?

Not seen it personally, but everybody at my work is raving about how good it is... think I'm going to give it a try!

Reactions: Chris
Hi thought I remind u guys about kodi, I have had it over 1.5 years now if u have internet speed of 10mb u can view anything, here how to do it 1. Buy amazon fire stick.. 2. Follow this link
.... 3. Join http://theblackboxostv.co.uk/ .... 4. use the user name and password that u use to register on the blackbox

To enter in the next link which will gain u to enter paradox family build is one I use. Here is link

I've just gone on Netflix and seen that there is the first episode of a new series 'Shooter'. Based on the Mark Wahlberg film, and he is one of the producers. Ryan Phillippe is the star and it's a remake of the movie - I really liked that film, so this will be the next one for me to watch! New episode weekly!

Might be an epic cheese-fest, but I like the movie and I think Ryan Phillippe is a decent actor.

Reactions: Gordini and Dystant

Similar Thread Suggestions