Needing new brake pads soon

Looking at buying some this month, I use my car on the road but want something with a bit more performance, what do people recommend and where to buy ? Has anywhere got any offers on at the moment ?

I use ferodo ds2500 and brembo HC discs.. Can't fault them performance wise but light braking they can squeel like a pig sometimes

When you say performance, what are you after? More feel through the pedal, better bite, longer lifespan, reduced fade?
On the road, if you can still lock the brakes up, then to get 'better performing' brakes you need to look at your tyres.
I swear by DS2500's, but then I like track days too. If I was 100% road use I would still look at them and the standard pads, but it would come down to price first.

For an improved feel on the pedal, swap out the standard lines for braided ones. They don't flex as much under pressure and will take out some of the slop or spongy feeling you get when braking. Pedal will feel firmer and give you more confidence in your brakes as it won't have to travel as far.
For initial bite, or when cold, I don't think you will beat Std pads for road use. If its bite when you've warmed them up (track, spirited driving lol) then maybe look to CL, pagid, porter field, ferodo ds range. The trade off being they can suffer a bit until warm, and sometimes are a bit squeaky.

On the road, if you can still lock the brakes up, then to get 'better performing' brakes you need to look at your tyres.
I swear by DS2500's, but then I like track days too. If I was 100% road use I would still look at them and the standard pads, but it would come down to price first.

This.

Tyres will ultimately limit whatever brake setup you have.

I'm a stickler for the standard pads, I find them very good in terms of bite and feel and they certainly have enough about them to lock the wheels at road speeds. I've never suffered any issues with them on track either, granted I'm using HEL hoses and Millers Oils Race Fluid 300+ fluid, so they will both play a part. But I can honestly say I've never cooked the standard brakes or got to the point where they've not bitten when I've needed them to.

Bang for buck, I think they take a lot of beating. I've used DS2500 before on a different car and they were night and day over the standards but then again, that car didn't have anywhere near as good a setup as the Clio does from standard. So it's all relative really...