need help for revenge !!

Lol he has kind of beaten you too the plate!

I love boy scouts
I love anal

The list is endless.............

ne 1 no where i can buy a glow in the dark dry wipe pen?

Haha, excellent!
My mates cut a piece of cardboard into a triangle, sprayed it yellow with black stripes and taped it to my wheel. Scared the **** out me, looked like a proper clamp!

Just thought of a good one, buy some aluminium tape (u can get it from Jewsons etc) its just sticky tape with metal front. Cut into thin strips and put on the car, will look like nice big scratches, lol!

Last edited:
I had my Punto covered in Flour at the begininng of last year! It must have cost my mates a fortune, but it definitely made me laugh and just it pressured washed straight off after!

tear off a really thin piece of duct/insulation tape (like a thread), stick it along the side of the car, looks like it's been keyed but just pulls right off

You'll need help do this one but...

Cover the whole car in post-it notes, very time consuming to apply and remove :lol:

Keep these coming... I need to get some car related revenge on my neighbour :wink:

Cling filming was my initial idea, but that hasnt happened yet..

Try pallet wrap. You can pull it dead tight and it's not easy to remove without cutting it.

It's alot stronger than clingfilm.

if you get regular access to the car, skip the clock forward a few minutes every time you go in it

We once filled a mates golf with foam loose fill, those foam S things you use for packing lol

Oh and put engineers blue on his door handles

Condom over the exhaust. It will fill with gas on start up, and explode scaring the sh*t out of the driver.

It needs to be put on about an inch back, leaving plenty of slack to fill with gas. Gaffa tape will help hold / seal it. Bigger condom = bigger bang.

Not that I know about this sort of thing you understand.

First of all i know you said you have always done it involving cars but i would be furious if anybody touched my 197 lol.

I fell out with my mates when they wrapped my old 1.2.. haha!

But a good old tattie (potato) up i zorst lol!

Or what my mates did if the car is light enough. They physically bounced the car from facing one angle to 180 degrees the other way lol.

I wrapped my bosses office in newspaper a few months back for revenge. Takes an hour, a few papers and some celotape but totally worth it.

PaulsOffice.jpg

if you ever see the spare key lying around .... you could move the whole car one night, give him a heart attack in the morning. :uk:

I wrapped my bosses office in newspaper a few months back for revenge. Takes an hour, a few papers and some celotape but totally worth it.

PaulsOffice.jpg

if you ever see the spare key lying around .... you could move the whole car one night, give him a heart attack in the morning. :uk:

:blink::rofl: This is awesome! I considered doing it to my boss, but my father has a really short temper haha! (my father is my boss) So i didn't bother.

Did your boss find it amusing?

Last edited: