Need help a.s.a.p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

locked out the car with the engine running and RAID system activated and my spare key doesn't work! any ideas?

Is it keyless? It should just open as the key is in there.

No idea otherwise dude! Try the boot.

it is keyless yip! i'm sure it would usually open but i was mucking about activating the RAID with the central locking button on the centre console and got out and shut the door and now i can't get back in at alll! even tried the emergency key in the passenger door but it won't turn!

basically the car is completely deadlocked with my keys inside and engine running! is there a procedure for using the emergency key? for example, turning so many times in one direction then the other? i can get it to turn now but it just turns and turns and nothing happens!

Well looks like it works !!!!! Seriously good luck getting back in can't why the emergency key wouldn't work ?? Is that not why it's an emergency key ??

I'm not helping I'll go.

cover the exhausts and the engine will stall.. that way your not losing petrol as well...

as for the keys break the cheapest window or get AA out?

just tried it on mine and the emergency key unlocks a deadlocked door - you can feel it override the locking motor!!

the alarm goes off but you just reset it with the remote

If it comes to it you'll have to call the AA out, they usually get into them within 20mins. Cheaper than smashing a window?

If it comes to it you'll have to call the AA out, they usually get into them within 20mins. Cheaper than smashing a window?

You're lucky if the AA get to you within an hour when you are classed as a 'high risk' caller (e.g. stuck on a motorway)!

This happend to another member, I remember the aa or rac got a metal rod into the car and managed to press the unlock button on the center console.

Still don't understand how people manage it.