National RS Meet

Ash

Platinum Member
Post your pictures in here for the National RS meet at the Heritage Motor Centre in Gaydon on the 5th May 2012.

Last edited:
Some great pictures Ash, cracking day, we must organise a nation 197/200 meet when its warmer, somewhere like Drayton Manor Park perhaps

Some great pictures Ash, cracking day, we must organise a nation 197/200 meet when its warmer, somewhere like Drayton Manor Park perhaps

Cheers mate. That sounds like a right plan, maybe sometime at the end of June perhaps.

Good pics man! Despite carrying my camera around all day I was properly lazy, I tnk I hit the shutter button like five times all day lol!

I'll get em up tomorrow when I get a min :smile:

Fernandez your car is gonna be on every Renaultsport forum around now, there were people around it all day! I do love the skulls though, nice to see a more outlandish Renault for a change tbh...

Good pics man! Despite carrying my camera around all day I was properly lazy, I tnk I hit the shutter button like five times all day lol!

I'll get em up tomorrow when I get a min :smile:

Fernandez your car is gonna be on every Renaultsport forum around now, there were people around it all day! I do love the skulls though, nice to see a more outlandish Renault for a change tbh...

Nice one mate, although it'll prob get slated on CS cos it ain't blue with Turini's

Was a great day!! :smile: shame I could only stay for a bit!!

There was no one from cliosport there lol?! Only saw like 5 182's!! Unless they turned up later after spending the morning in McDonald's :wink: lol

Cracking pics was good to meet up with a few folks bit cold though took me all the way home to thaw out lol I must be getting old

Had a great day, was good to put some faces to names :thumbup1:

Great to meet you all, i had a laugh but i'm glad i took my big coat with me :lol:

Thanks to renaultsport for the free keyring and the cheap food and drink :thumbup::thumbup:

All looking nice and clean lads, good turn out.

Angel, that thing of yours looks mean as f?ck mate, good work.

FCS is gonna be nuts, hopefully those of us with tracktime can get on together.

Cheers Hippy and Will :thumbup: