Mystery switch!

Wisenatcho

Paid Member
Any ideas what this button does? It appears to be wired up, but nothing seems to change when I press it... :blink:

Whilst we're on the topic, what is the little lump underneath the driver's side wing mirror? My Panda has the same thing but on the passenger's side.

Whilst we're on the topic, what is the little lump underneath the driver's side wing mirror? My Panda has the same thing but on the passenger's side.

Outside temp sensor.

Or wing mirror nipple as I like to call them.

On the Clio thats the outside temp thermometer IIRC. Probably the same on your Panda. Next time its cold pour some warm water on it or hold your thumb on it and see if the temperature reading goes up if you wanna test it.

Maybe some previous owner had a DIY bum warmer?

This would be my guess too, trace the wires maybe and see where they go? Is there any wires running in to your seat and does it get warm 1minute or so after pressing this button (with the engine running).

Hmmm... well it is an ex police vehicle. There is a hole on the passenger seat for the same thing, but the switch itself is missing. Does nobody else have these?! *feels special*