My Stealth Raider Progress - Updated 21/05/12 Plasti Dipped Front End

Looks really good, loving those wheels and an amazing job especially as you did them on the car. :thumbup:

Cheers mate. Had a feeling you would like something different :thumbup1:

I love it, I'm also very keen on the Raider's matt paint. I saw one like yours at the national meet and have to say the paint really took my eye. It felt really nice too. Lol

Looks great, the satin wheels on the silverstone are a pain in the butt soon as they are gone the better

Looks great, the satin wheels on the silverstone are a pain in the butt soon as they are gone the better

Had the same ones on my 200 before this one. Loved them but a pain for marking. Best bit about the plasti dip is that it is a rubber texture so you wont get the stonechips and marks as with the speedlines. Its an excellent cheap investment :thumbup1:

Great job on the wheels, i was going to ask if it had a textured finish but you said so a few posts back, the mirrors look to have a slight textured finish to them but not the wheels.

I'm not a massive fan of the raider, but I am now a fan of yours with the wheels etc. very cool. I hope it works against the fuzz :wink:

You seem to have managed to paint the wheels much better than mine came painted from Renault, top job.

Great job on the wheels, i was going to ask if it had a textured finish but you said so a few posts back, the mirrors look to have a slight textured finish to them but not the wheels.

Yeah, i wanted something a little different to the usual untextured look :thumbup1: