My Renault Dealership

In Mansfield has dissappeared?? It's been a few weeks since I've drove past it but I just have as off to visit family and it's now dissapeared and is a Hyundai garage??!! I was planning a trip Monday about my recaro have slight play in the runners and also to ask a few things.

Guessing I need to ring Renault UK to ask where its gone??

The one in Chesterfield has turned into a Skoda garage!!!

Although they are still an authorised Renault service centre

I think they must move them when 75% of the local area owns the brand car or they get that bad of a name for themselves they have no choice but to do one and destroy the lives of the people in a different part of that county.

I doubt its down to Renault, all the ones mentioned are independently owned suggesting that either Renault is unprofitable or Renault's terms and conditions are unreasonable

Last edited:
They are shutting a lot of dealerships down to cut costs, along with dropping models over the last few months (laguna coupe, wind etc.). Basically they aren't making the money they used to and Renault in general are making a loss I think. Hopefully (can't believe I'm saying this) Dacia will drag them back in to profit again by competing more directly with cheaper Korean brands that are stealing Renaults sales at the moment.

I think Renaultsports are one of the few models Renault makes profit on the last few years, but they're about to shag that up with the new Clio IMO...

Edit: heres some info http://www.parkers.co.uk/company-cars/news-and-advice/latest-news/latest/december/renault-makes-big-cuts-to-boost-profits/

Last edited:
In Mansfield has dissappeared?? It's been a few weeks since I've drove past it but I just have as off to visit family and it's now dissapeared and is a Hyundai garage??!! I was planning a trip Monday about my recaro have slight play in the runners and also to ask a few things.

Guessing I need to ring Renault UK to ask where its gone??

I noticed this too when I drove past the other day. I had a look on RUK website, and it says they still service there, so any warranty work should still be available.

My Renault garage is still there although it recently extended slapping a Suzuki garage onto the side of it.

Bristol street motors have bought out Sunwin/co-op motor group.

The one on Haydn road on Nottingham is still open, although you'll have to make 5 trips before they acknowledge there's a problem. They also forgot to change my spark plugs at 36k service.

Last edited:
Got Chrysler/Jeep slowly creeping across the showroom at my local one, it's sad to see! Soon they'll only have the Twizy left on display, in the corner by the toilets. On it's 3rd owner in 4 years too, how much have they wasted on re-branding?