My R27 and ZX6R - My Toys

...motor bike scare me......never cringed as much watching the TT on telly this year...must be awsome to ride but I don't think Ive got the gutts....can just about manage 50 mph on a Vespa!

the car just but thats only as i take the alloys off to clean them lol.

i dont like scooters at speed so 50 on tht would scary me but on the bike i've maxed it out on the nurburgring 176mph lol :smile:

none lol, i darent for the risk of binning it which i no sounds crazy as i've took it round the ring lol. my mates are trying to get me to do some on the bike so i guess it will be on track eventually as i'm close to cracking lol and am hoping to do two trips to ring next year one in r27 one on zx6r

Very nice, I'd love to have a bike when I'm older.

If i got one now my mum would probably kill me before i killed myself, haha.

my mum always said your not having a bike while living at home, unlucky for her i am still at home and have had 3 bikes since 2005 (am 24) lol

Very Nice!! I also have a 197 R27 & ZX6R... My mum also told me that I couldn't have a bike, so I left!!

my mum always said your not having a bike while living at home, unlucky for her i am still at home and have had 3 bikes since 2005 (am 24) lol

Haha! I'm 20, my dad is into all the "Triumph" Cruiser stuff. Doesn't really tickle my pickle though, i want something with noise and speed. :drool:

ive got an 2008 yamaha R6 which i did a fair bit of racing on last year, it justs cost soo much money and now ive just got a morgage its got to stop! its the best feeling money can buy!!
You have to do a trackday at cadwell Park, its such an amazing place!

the clio good fun but the bikes unreal.i was saving for mortgage thn bought bike. started saving again thn bought civic n few mods, thn started again n now have r27. at this rate i'll never move out haha