My new wheels and tyres :) and some carbon eye candy

lmao driving my black car with pink wheels, pink manbag on passenger seat, matching shoes . . . . .. looking for vomit smiley lol

this will do lmfao

:coffee:

We could add some hello kitty ear muffs for good measure too :headphone:

yeah i wudnt have orange OTR thats blatent chav lol but the track days n some meets i think i would go for the orange :smile:

Far too much hassle with the cage surely? Think you answered your own question there :smile: Dash strips definitely though, especially if you've got spares lying around :smiley:

nah there is a powder coating works just around the corner where my car resides at CTM so it would be easy :smile: orange cage :smile:

lol thats what i was thinking . . .. . . but looks a bit sh*t with the anthracite 18's on?

Haha, you kidding me, it is pure filth now...but it would become a different type of 'racing flith' with all the mods!

lol i just think orange interior, stripped out with plain outside might look sh*t

Doubt it, you'll see the bright orange cage through the window, only other option is the bullets and mirror caps but you'll have to change them over just for the track!

alot of messing about thgh lol. ill consider it. Ill see what the cage looks like first :smile:

ive decided on lambo orange though thanks guys n gal (maz)