My new wheels and tyres :) and some carbon eye candy

E

Ed...

thanks to jonesy. ive got myself a nice new set of track shoes :smile:

Ive just gotta decide what colour theme to go with now. . ..

take a peek.

IMG_0178.gif
IMG_0176.gif
IMG_0174.gif
IMG_0180.gif

oh and ive had a few PM's asking what a carbon bonnet looks like on black so to save thread space . . . .

IMG_0107.gif
IMG_0104.gif

That's what I wanna know Woody...you feeling adventurous....Lamborghini Orange?

Loving the carbon bonnet too, not seen many pics of them!! :bounce:

lamborghini orange or kawasiki green . . . . . .. decisions decisions . . . . . thanks for the bonnet comments near enough every1 i see who sees the car first time says it makes the car. :smile:

Ooooh kawasaki green sounds interesting too!!

They're right, it does make it, I imagined it to be less noticeable and therefore not really worth it but after seeing yours im jealous haha.

I get insulted when ppl ask if its a wrap lol. carbon wrap will never compare to the real deal it looks alot different and sounds different when u tap it :smile: money well spent. right well i have a problem if i go for kwaker green as im colour coding. ive bought some spare dash parts and the dash is gunna be the same colour as wheels n cage . . . . .. .

Stealth would be better, seen green on black and it reminds me of a 1.2 pretending to be a 182.. each to their own though.

The wrap is never really shiny, however real carbon is... stupid people!

Dash trim will look awesome green, have you got a spare set of bullets and mirror covers? That would look amazing too!

yeah black is naughty. I do like black on black but i want it to be different . . .. . trust me u wunt think its a 1.2 lmao

pink . . . .. . .. hmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . .. . . .. neh :tongueout:

orange is my fave at the minute :smile: ST orange as thats easier to colour match than lambo lol chinny photoshopped some for me ill dig it out.

The wrap is never really shiny, however real carbon is... stupid people!

Dash trim will look awesome green, have you got a spare set of bullets and mirror covers? That would look amazing too!

never thought of this . . . . .. it would be pimp . . . .

lmao driving my black car with pink wheels, pink manbag on passenger seat, matching shoes . . . . .. looking for vomit smiley lol

this will do lmfao

:coffee: