My New Intake Setup (video added)

Looks like a nice alternative to the k-tec filter :smile:

Regarding the v6 airbox you can also use a spark 600 battery, i'm not sure how easy it is to get hold of in the UK though...

setups looking good mate

ha ha just realised its you on facebook mike! never new your name!!!

frankie butcher is very impressed with your handy work...

Nice. Try the 63mm TB along side and you wont be disappointed....

Looks like a good job. I thought the air filter would look a bit odd hanging there but it looks like a neat job. Would you mind sharing specs like diameter of pipe and filter and the length of the pipe. I would like to replicate this if you dont mind.
I just took the lid off the stock airbox and it sounded great, this must sound mental

setups looking good mate

ha ha just realised its you on facebook mike! never new your name!!!

frankie butcher is very impressed with your handy work...

haha yeeeeessss its me! it sounds mental! the 'Y' pipe came today aswel so its going to be mental when thats on! cant wait to hear it on the rolllers!

Looks like a good job. I thought the air filter would look a bit odd hanging there but it looks like a neat job. Would you mind sharing specs like diameter of pipe and filter and the length of the pipe. I would like to replicate this if you dont mind.
I just took the lid off the stock airbox and it sounded great, this must sound mental

yea no probs andreas, i used a samco hose (demon tweeks) with a 70mm internal diameter and 60 degree bend. the filter is a pipercross rubber neck foam filter 150mm x 200mm with 70mm internal diameter (the pipercross shop) 50mm long stainless pipe with 70mm internal diameter to join filter and hose :thumbup: