My new clio 200!

So just picked my new car up a week ago and couldn't be happier! Such a lovely car to drive, so much fun! It's a 2010 Cliosport 200 cup pack fitted (not sure about suspension, seems to sit a little high)but plan on getting Eibach springs fitted soon either way! Anth pack, keyless entry, auto wipers etc.. 42k miles, well looked after by 1 pervious owner and now going to be looked after even better! :tongueout: Few little plans are Eibach springs, 20mm spacers all round, side skirt winglets, wind deflectors and maybe a new exhaust at some point although i love how the current exhaust you can drive normally and it's near silent. Then you put your foot down and it turns into a little race car! Here's a few pics when i picked it up.. very excited girlfriend haha >.<

IMG_1406.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• IMG_1406.jpg
    IMG_1406.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Don't worry haha, it was my first car and it kind of went crazy... that was going down the show route what i've had enough of now anyway. I got this to enjoy it for the way it handles! My dad has owned two 197s before i could drive and i loved them! So glad i've got the 200 now! :smiley:

Thanks! I'm a big fan of white cars.. I know they're not the easiest to keep clean but i clean my car all the time! :tongueout: Yep, love the Anthracite pack! :smile:

very cool looking car...regarding the eibach springs...got them on mine and they are truly fantastic..did a bit of a rallying today and held up like pros....!!!

Thanks guys :smile: and yeah my dad loved his Clios haha :smiley: I'llgez a progress thread going as new bits going on the car already! :smile:

Some proper tyres, oil changes, wind deflectors.

Depending on whether you're going to use it for track or fast road, you should decide before you buy your springs. Any lower and it may bottom out during fast road use.