My new car

Buddyboy

Platinum Member
Hi all just part ex my 197 after loads of trouble at Renault Enfield , all i can say is stay away from there . they had my car for a steering prob ,oil leak, and noise from timing belt area , week and half later got the car back all work done or so i thought. Picked up at 5:30 drove home opened the bonnet and hey guess what oil leak around oil breather plus the noise was still there and reverse leaver was broken they even gave me a copy of the bill for the work they say they did that was being sent to the warranty people cowboys! Lucky for me i was trading in the next day. so got a 200 with cup packIMG_0478.jpg

Last edited:
Ive noticed there's no third seat belt across the back but there's the magnet on the roof were it sits do all 200 have the third seat beltIMG_0481.jpg

No only 4 seats so don't put 5 in the car or you will break the law

ok thanks didn't know just saw the magnet on roof were my other one used to sit. Ive noticed most of the members have the spec of their car at the bottom or their posts do you all type that out every time you post?

Last edited:
Will post more when i clean it prop only thing is theres stone chips on the bonnet and some scratches , thinking of getting a Meguiars DA or get a prof detail done not sure what to do as black shows up more faults than my nimbus did.

ok thanks didn't know just saw the magnet on roof were my other one used to sit. Ive noticed most of the members have the spec of their car at the bottom or their posts do you all type that out every time you post?

Lol, that would be tedious. Just click on the "user cp" in the top menu. Then choose "edit signature" from the left hand menu.

You can then list your ride and spec or whatever.

Simples :smile:

love them 200's in black.
the spec is a signature whicj cab be added/edited in the user cp section the forum.