My mk4 Clio RS project :)

So it seems that I've decided to not keep my car standard. Also since this is my 7th renaultsport ( 6th Clio and 1 megane which had some scaffolding in the back, plastic Windows and no bloody radio! Anyway it's a 2015 64 plate in flame red with the lux pack. Had it about 3 months now and loving it! So far the car has the itg maxogen fitted to it and also has a scorpion exhaust system with secondary cat delete. I've just ordered some h & r springs and forge boost pipes and my girlfriend has brought me an airtec intercooler ( so kind of her :smile: after everything is fitted I shall be going up to rs tuning for a remap. Next few weeks are gunna be very exciting indeed. Few pics of my car

https://www.flickr.com/photos/59767504@N02/shares/u71285

Looks good, very shiny. It will look so much better once the springs are fitted. I have the KTR/Eibach ones fitted and it improves the look and handling perfectly for me, low but sensible, no speed bump issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It hasent looked that clean for ages lol. Think the car will look better once it lowered. 3mm lower with the cup chassis is not enough!

So I've finally got my car booked in at rs tuning for a remap and its for the 22nd June. Hope to see some of you if your there on that day.

Looks great Ben, any vids of how it sounds?

cheers mate. I'll try do some vids soon. I've already been moaned at by a neighbor for the car being too loud ( forgot to turn the sport button off and it was popping like hell ) gunna clean the car tomorrow so I'll do some more pics as its been lowered now ( looks so much better) and got the airtec intercooler fitted ( looks nuts! ) car absolutely flies now and that's without the map still lol

So I'm off to rs tuning tomorrow to get my 200t mapped. Any guesses what she'll make? So far I have itg maxogen, scorpion exhaust with secondary cat delete and fmic?

Haven't updated this for a while so thought I'll let everyone know what's new and what's out. Had intercooler and lowering springs fitted but after a week I took the springs off as I hated them ( if anyone's interested there for sale ) and went to rs tuning for a custom remap . Stock it made 191 bhp and after its made 233 bhp with 250 ft ibs torque. Paul Said the car wasent boosting properly and I had a dodgy batch of v power ( don't go she'll Wellingborough) that's with only 7.5k miles on it so much more when the miles pounds on. Also a little video of the car doing a sneaky 0-100 mph getting on the autobahn which is my favourite road ever!
https://youtu.be/MhIEK82ST_s

How does the car feel compared to stock now then? Happy with it.. I will be getting mine remapped next year..

Haven't updated this for a while so thought I'll let everyone know what's new and what's out. Had intercooler and lowering springs fitted but after a week I took the springs off as I hated them ( if anyone's interested there for sale ) and went to rs tuning for a custom remap . Stock it made 191 bhp and after its made 233 bhp with 250 ft ibs torque. Paul Said the car wasent boosting properly and I had a dodgy batch of v power ( don't go she'll Wellingborough) that's with only 7.5k miles on it so much more when the miles pounds on. Also a little video of the car doing a sneaky 0-100 mph getting on the autobahn which is my favourite road ever!
https://youtu.be/MhIEK82ST_s

What happened with the springs? Too hard ride? Thanks

What springs did you try Ben? I have the KTEC/Eibach ones fitted and think they are a good upgrade.

@nutnutwelshman the cars been faultless. Been to Germany and back and with no issues. I would consider spa if I've got the time to do it :smile:
@Chris91 it's night and day. so much torque and so effortless. Sounds mental too with the zuast and Decat! So worth it.
@Starlet_GT you should pop over and you can drive it and try it in auto/ manual see what you think. Gearbox is fine. I still use launch control. I have a video showing how quick it gets to a ton !
@p4l0m0 they were too harsh on the roads I use lol. Smooth roads they were ace but I live around B roads and it's too crashy and hard for me ( must be getting old )
[MENTION=15504]Gilmos1[/MENTION] they were h&r springs . Think on the right road ( smooth) there great but too much on these bumpy roads I use. Coilovers would be better job so may look at some in the next few months

Fair play mate. So much want lol!!

on the topic of night and day, you need coilovers! Night and day between standard!

B road pothole city around my way, but I find the KTEC springs fine, not as harsh as my H&R's on my old 200. But if you want to throw £650ish on some B14's that would make sense.

[MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] we should have a meet so you see what the Clio can do with a map and I can see how much better your car handles :smile:
[MENTION=15504]Gilmos1[/MENTION] I was looking at the ktec at first but changed last minute. I'm going to look at that setup as its well priced and hopefully get that soon.

Are midlands car car care still highly rated? I'm thinking of getting the car detailed soon as I've got some bad oxidisation on the rear bumper and want my alloys satin black as there scuffed on the fronts