My LY baby is BACK!!

richandgem

Platinum Member
As some of you may know our R27 got rather badly dented in a hail storm in the summer leaving every panel on the car dented. Well I've just got back from the bodyshop that did the repair work, all I can say i wow, they have done an amazing job and got it better than I thought they would be able to.
Sorry for the poor iPhone pic, I will get some better ones this weekend.
6FC89CD5-1C56-4703-9E0F-C3ACC9ADA477-4860-000006BB30B20E1E.jpg

The insurance were paying to have everything except a side skirt and the front bumper resprayed so I paid the bodyshopo the extra to do the whole car as I didn't get any paint match issue. Plus it got rid of a few chips etc.

The bodyshop that did the work is R.E.O Motor Repairs in Oadby Leicester. To say I'm happy is the understatement of the year :smiley:

Glad its now back mate, just had repair work done on mine after a truck hit it, I too am very happy with the finish, I was nervouse with it being LY.

Thanks guys, I am surprised they didnt write it off, the final bill came in at just under 5k

The bonnet was replaced but every other panel was hand beaten out :smile:

Glad to hear it Rich!!

The main thing is that you are pleased with the outcome, at least you didn't wrap it around a tree after it happened hey!? :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions