My friends lost my keys!

tbh I think im more interested in how your living situation is, I mean come on.....living with three girls, what really goes on there :smiley:

Girls aren't really my deal lol

Whichever lost them could do a better punishment than a kick in the groin lol, as for whatever is in the drawer...... just tell ya dad and say its a secret, they normally won't say owt to mothers as it will end up being their fault somehow lol

Not in my family, my dad is pretty much my mum's biatch!

So from lending your keys to your mates to being £180 out of pocket or your parents finding your stash...

:rofl:

I'm glad you're all getting some laughs out of this lol :glare:

Lol love the responses guys, it was actually three girls who I live with so I'm not sure a punch in the groin would be appropriate...! And when they left I told them to take the key card off the keyring, but instead they decided to do that in the taxi. I do have a spare one at home but it's in a draw I don't particularly want my parents to be rooting around in lol...!

NaughtyLAD :rofl:

There is a million and one homophobic jokes in this thread, if only we didn't live in PC world of 2013.

Lol love the responses guys, it was actually three girls who I live with so I'm not sure a punch in the groin would be appropriate...! And when they left I told them to take the key card off the keyring, but instead they decided to do that in the taxi. I do have a spare one at home but it's in a draw I don't particularly want my parents to be rooting around in lol...!

Gah ****y forum sensors urls.... but try googling c unt punt for ideas :wink: lol

Similar Thread Suggestions