My friends lost my keys!

Last night my friends went on a night out without me (tore the cartiledge in my knee skiing), took my keys and lost them. :swear:
I'm now stuck at uni with no keys or way of getting home for my weekend job. What's the best thing to do? Isn't a new key about £180?
Cheers for any help :thumbup:

Did you punch him yet? If not I'd start with that.

Do you have a spare key at home? Without the key card I'm not sure of another way of getting it started mate.

You must be on some strong pain killers to let your friends take your house AND car keys on a night out when you have no spares!

if your in the rac/aa ring them to take it to a dealers.....its going nowhere without a keycard :swear:

Don't take this the wrong way but.......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wtf was he doing with your keys. Personally i wouldn't want a key out there for my car. I'd have it deactivated asap and a new one activated at his cost which will not be cheap.

You can get round the alarm but the immobiliser is all but impossible to bypass.

as its been pointed out, spare key or toe truck is your friend.

This is the exact reason why I take my car key-card off my keys every time I go on a night out! I guess you won't be making the same mistake again tho :001_rolleyes:

Hope you get it sorted bud

Lol love the responses guys, it was actually three girls who I live with so I'm not sure a punch in the groin would be appropriate...! And when they left I told them to take the key card off the keyring, but instead they decided to do that in the taxi. I do have a spare one at home but it's in a draw I don't particularly want my parents to be rooting around in lol...!

tbh I think im more interested in how your living situation is, I mean come on.....living with three girls, what really goes on there :smiley:

Whichever lost them could do a better punishment than a kick in the groin lol, as for whatever is in the drawer...... just tell ya dad and say its a secret, they normally won't say owt to mothers as it will end up being their fault somehow lol

Lol love the responses guys, it was actually three girls who I live with so I'm not sure a punch in the groin would be appropriate...! And when they left I told them to take the key card off the keyring, but instead they decided to do that in the taxi. I do have a spare one at home but it's in a draw I don't particularly want my parents to be rooting around in lol...!

ha ha,can't beat a bit of fisting!

This thread is genius! Absolutely stitched up there! You'd find me getting the train home at their expense!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions