My first two mods

Firstly, the steering wheel trim:

IMAG0351.jpg

and today I tinted the rear quarters

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

Tomorrow I will attempt the back window!

i can't believe how tonk the steering wheel looks without the trim, lol. i fitted mine on the day i collected it. not to mention the edgeautomotive seat retrim too, lol.

Cheers chaps.

Got the trim cheap because it has a scratch on the back (which you cant see anyway!)

Tints came out much better than previous attempts. Only one tiny bubble which is hardly noticeable anyway (chip on the window is more so)

Definitely going to do the rear window tomorrow if it doesn't chuck it down

Need to start thinking what else can be done that subtle and makes a difference.

Thinking LEDs all round might be the next to do.

hair dryer over the tint should see you rid of the air bubble as its shrink wrap.. also with the rear window I tried on an older Clio and had to cut the tint in half long ways to get it wide enough to fit.. good luck chap impressed with the rear windows :smile:

Thanks Maz

Didnt get to do the rear today, my family had other plans with it being Fathers day n all!

Will try the hairdryer on the bubble. I noticed a few specs of dust today so i may re-do it. Is it better to shrink a little before fitting?

I remember from doing a Clio MK3 rear before that I had to cut into 3 horizontal strips to get a decent fit... But we shall see!

Similar Thread Suggestions