My first RS197

Still coming on for no reason. Starting to think they're is a wiring problem somewhere [emoji24]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Could it be the radiator temperature sensor? It's meant to kick in at what like 90degrees?
Also have you put in the original 75degree stat or is it a 172/182 90 degree one?

Could it be the radiator temperature sensor? It's meant to kick in at what like 90degrees?
Also have you put in the original 75degree stat or is it a 172/182 90 degree one?
I have changed the coolant sensor , radiator fan resistor , the relay , fan itself and the thermostat , im not sure what else it can be

Just read about the issues you’re having. It’s not uncommon for people to plug the leads in wrong on these since the two plugs are the same. Switch the two plugs around and that may cure your issue.

Reactions: suj
Just read about the issues you’re having. It’s not uncommon for people to plug the leads in wrong on these since the two plugs are the same. Switch the two plugs around and that may cure your issue.

I was going to suggest this next...I read a few people having done the same problem.

Reactions: adam thomas
I'll give it a try but it's strange as it was fine for months and then just started happening. Really frustrating having an intermittent electrical fault [emoji24]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk