My Day At Cadwell Park

that yellow car was soooo slow, I was waiting to have him after the bend and you shot past us both! I was still worried about my brakes after the earlier spin!

did you see the orange kit car thing with the 'dial-a-blonde' driving it

what tyres were you running on the HGT

I was running on dunlop R semi slicks

Do you mean the bird with the leather trousers? I think that car is Javelins new Kit car that you can rent, I think it has the MX5 1.8vvc engine in it

I was gonna get some Direzza D1's but couldnt get any

really wanna get some slicks and cup wheels of a clio cup racer

try pyro they may have used sets? They were at Blyton when I was there the other day handing over a used cup car to its new owner who was buying it as a track car

As in 'Team Pyro' ? they are based in leicester arent they?

if so happy days

The only thing that did my head in was the guy in the porsche boxter with 'george' written on the door who decided that because he was in a porsche he didnt have the let people past. I was stuck behind this donut for 2 laps with the mk1 mx5 before he pitted. needless to say that words were said.

frustrating!

What was he doing to stop you getting past?

on trackdays passing is supposed to be done on the straights by mutual consent, at cadwell its overtaking on the left only before the braking area, so if a slower car stays left on the straights your not allowed to pass.

And plenty of people dont use mirrors and get out of the way.

Basically he was just doing a bit of weaving and not moving right to let faster cars pass on the left as they should.

Now wonder he stuffed it if he wasn't paying attention

those guys with the porsche were next to me in the pits and had a bit of a go when my mate missed a gear in the morning in front of them, one of there drivers seemed quite quick but one guy was so slow, the red flag in the mid afternoon was due to him putting it in to the barrier, a lot of damage! headlights and bumper off and one wheel pointing where it shouldnt!

I hope your mate told them to go and boil their head!

we can all miss a gear but weaving over the road, holding up traffic is just evidence of a crap driver and someone who doesnt listen and for lack of a better word just selfish

that looks really nice in white? i thought the burg edition only came in green and orange?

we can all miss a gear but weaving over the road, holding up traffic is just evidence of a crap driver and someone who doesnt listen and for lack of a better word just selfish

Does'nt listen to what? the driver briefing?

I've been to loads of javlin days and the briefings are more or less the same, they tell you were to overtake, were not to overtake.

They tell you if someone is all over you in the corners but you leave them on the straights, they are faster than you over a lap so tell you to ease off, let them past and they'll be gone.

There allways seems to be someone who has not listened and does the opposite of what has been asked in the briefings.

Does'nt listen to what? the driver briefing?

I've been to loads of javlin days and the briefings are more or less the same, they tell you were to overtake, were not to overtake.

They tell you if someone is all over you in the corners but you leave them on the straights, they are faster than you over a lap so tell you to ease off, let them past and they'll be gone.

There allways seems to be someone who has not listened and does the opposite of what has been asked in the briefings.

Thats pretty much exactly what happened. obviously had no respect for other users on the track

maybe it was cause he didnt listen, maybe he just thought he could cause he was in a porsche and i was in a renault.

It just shows that the only person all day that had an accident was the one person driving like a knob

What happened there? I love the long righthander (chris curve i think) after that corner.

Did most of my overtaking there as people were hugging the apex

:smile:

not strictly an overtaking place lol???

562252_10151031554027316_1300416616_n.jpg

overtaking at Chris curve, yeah like this!
564900_10151031569427316_1521908023_n.jpg

:clap: