My Day At Cadwell Park

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Got to do my 2nd time at Cadwell Today and my god i have missed it

I would just like to say a big thanks to My AD08's. you did me proud

Had a play with most things on track :smile: I did enjoy playing with a group of 4 that were in a Civic Type R, Corsa Nurburgring, Astra VXR and also another Clio 200.......

I am pleased to report that all of them had their backsides handed to them on several occasions

Event organization was great (always is with Javlin)

2 full tanks of fuel, genocide to the insect world all over the front of my car and 10.6MPG later i have had a fantastic Wednesday

I did manage to give somebody a passenger ride that ended up in a rather unique situation....I can officially say that i was cornering so hard and breaking so late that i made them throw up.....TWICE all inside her helmet.....while she was wearing it!

Anyway

Here are a couple of shots

214qb2f.jpg

1zl6v03.jpg

2lk6xad.jpg

263wpdz.jpg

Also rep'd the site with some nice number plates :smile:

A

Sounds like a good day was had by (nearly) all then :thumbup:

Nice weather for it, not too hot.

That can't be nice, being sick in an helmet, was it full faced? was the visor up? :rofl:

You got a link to where you got the Yokos?

I love your car btw.

Cadwell isnt really a power track is it? 200 well suited to its many corners and quick changes of direction?

You got a link to where you got the Yokos?

I love your car btw.

Cadwell isnt really a power track is it? 200 well suited to its many corners and quick changes of direction?

I rang around for ages and then i stumbled across a set that demon tweek had

Thanks on the car comment. :oops:

Love the angle of the air freshener in the first pic :tongueout:

Looks an awesome day

You mean my 'G-Meter'? :lol:

Sounds like a good day was had by (nearly) all then :thumbup:

Nice weather for it, not too hot.

That can't be nice, being sick in an helmet, was it full faced? was the visor up? :rofl:

It was mega warm but the tyres loved it

To be fair i thought she had sneezed. when i asked if she was ok she said yes. We did another 2 laps before we came into the paddock then she told me what had happened. Emma is a top bird.....especially when she starts talking about cams and coilovers on the way home :lol:smile:

And yes, Full face Shoei with black visor and visor down. She caught it all. we are both sitting he now laughing about it.

lmao regarding the passenger, was it Emma?

Nice to see you beat the burg :thumbsup:

Yes it did receive a spanking to which turned into a barrage of questions like 'fooking hell what have you done to that clio'

Last edited:
Akrapovic Evo
Panel Filter
Cup dampers With Eibach springs
Ferodo DS2500 pads alround
Yoko AD08s

Power is nothing without control

If i had adjustable suspension, LSD, Cams i would have been biblicaly fast today

Hmmmmm throttle boddies?

great photos mate, stunning car, sounds like you had a massive time, wouldn't say the same for your passenger though lol

excellent pics mate,also glad to hear AD08's work well as i've just ordered a set of 4,is that a ktec sprint spoiler i see as well,very nice!