my clio (mock up) ;)

well was thinking about doing this to my car for abit but wasnt sure,a blue rim on the standard raiders as they already in dark anthracite and then dropping it.want the H&R 40mm so they aint going to be as low as pick but you get the idea

what you all reckon,i think it looks awesome and havent seen the wheels done like this before on a 197

mycar.jpg

Looks great go for it, think you would need H&R coilovers to get it as low as that. Check "Jase" pics he used to had a blue rim, looked great.

:smiley: looks good mate, but I do think its been done before. I know a member on CS did his Red 197 with a coloured lip (SteBurns?) looked sweet. I think you should go for it :smile:

:smiley: looks good mate, but I do think its been done before. I know a member on CS did his Red 197 with a coloured lip (SteBurns?) looked sweet. I think you should go for it :smile:

oh right,the real reason i thought it was ive got a tiny mark on one wheel and things like that really annoy me.so rather than getiing one wheel done exactly the same.thought id try something different

Looks great, but at that low it isn't practical. I like the wheels, and like the blue around the edge. As others have said, Jase had his winter wheels like this.

Looks great, but at that low it isn't practical. I like the wheels, and like the blue around the edge. As others have said, Jase had his winter wheels like this.

looks good though dont it :wink: wont have it this low want it 40mm.wheels are already that colour,just edited the blue lip

How you planning on doing the blue lip.?
The blue stripe can be done with 6mm go faster stripe from eBay.

Does resemble Jase's old motor but hey thats not really a bad thing, it was great!

You will still be unique too so don't worry about that!

Was going to be very expensive to get it painted, plus if you curb them it's a lot of work to repair.
Did mine off the car with 6mm stripe tape.
Cleaned any grease and wax off with alcohol and then used a hairdryer to warm up the tape and wheel to get a good stick and a nice curve with no creasing.