My Clio 200... Black.

So, around 2 years ago I had a clio 182. And by far was the best thing I ever owned. Unfortunately it caught fire so as my protective parents did, they got rid of it and I bought a Seat Leon 1.9 tdi, and the thing was boring compared to my clio. Sluggish, quiet and just too much of a family car ( for a 19 year old ) so I then December last year got rid of it and bought a 200.
It had 13,000 miles, 10 plate and paid £8k for it. To me that's an amazing deal. Before I even got to work on the car, I put the car in to get the rims done in black and they looked wicked. Slowly but surely I upgraded more and more, I bought the tinted LED rear lights, tinted the front lights, sprayed my callipers ( and wheel bolts to match ) I bought a sprint booster and apart from the car it was the best thing I ever did.

So, plans for the future. Definitely suspension, can't stand how high this sits standard so I am going to get a set of H&R 30/40 to drop it a little. I bought a scorpion exhaust 2 weeks ago and awaiting delivery of that, I'm looking at spacers however there is a lot of negative stick that goes with these so perhaps not. Uhm induction kit maybe. But a KTEC because others have bad reviews. Anyone else got any ideas or thoughts?
Thanks
zach.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 35
Looking good Zac, as above though, your pic posting skills need some work :tongueout:

I had them rear led lights, after a while they did start to look tired though, just a pre warning, I have the oem ones back in now and I prefer them.