My Car Thread

Lol Mike you little 'ring pimp!!!

Good effort Jaxx, cant believe you had the wheels off already that a very rare occurance for mine lol! Perfect after shot of the alloy though, Im very impressed!

Im going to have to say it too - I have actually come to the decision I like the 200! Front and all!

Lol Mike you little 'ring pimp!!!

Good effort Jaxx, cant believe you had the wheels off already that a very rare occurance for mine lol! Perfect after shot of the alloy though, Im very impressed!

Im going to have to say it too - I have actually come to the decision I like the 200! Front and all!

OOh yeah, you aswell...you need to come.

Looks very nice, i like the colour combo too, its different in a good way, the grey nose goes with the blue.

OOh yeah, you aswell...you need to come.

Lol dont worry Im still thinking!

Im assuming it is you who change Jaxx's membership status to 'Come to Germany or else...' lol! It made me chuckle!

Lol dont worry Im still thinking!

Im assuming it is you who change Jaxx's membership status to 'Come to Germany or else...' lol! It made me chuckle!

:glare::glare:

I can't possibly comment on that. He comes or he gets banned. Simples :smile::wink:

Lol well at least the choice is there and he can make a decision over it! No pressure...

Well.... this weekend had almost ended in fail.

I was up early and set to attend the Donnington meet, when 10 minutes away, i noticed an odd noise coming from the car and then it started to behave a bit "wrong"

Got out for a look, and fears confirmed, the rear offside tyre was running on the side walls! With a nice rusty nail stuck out of it :001_rolleyes:

So got a can of Tyre Weld out and blasted it into the tyre and limped off to a garage and pumped it back up.

Assuming mission aborted, we set back off for home, but luckily 200yards down the road there was an open Kwik Fit, so i pulled in (it was either that or drive on a dodgy tyre!)

They got the wheel off, and instantly wouldnt touch it due to the gunk splattered inside of it, but worse of all, the insides were shredded, so basically the tyre was scrap :worried:

So no choice but to get a new one... and at first i was fearing the fitment of a cheap death tyre, the only tyre they had, that they could fit (to OEM standard) was a Bridgestone Potenza RE050, so the car wasnt compromised to much.

Bitches stung me £152.50 for the privelage though... whcih i then found out i can get the same one (fully fitted) from Blackcircles for £40 less.

But still... my plan now is to get a new Conti 3 as i dont like mismatched tyres, regardless of how good they are, and i will source another alloy wheel and have the Bridgestone fitted to it, and carry a full size spare.

I can deal with the added weight, if it means i dont have to piss about with that STUPID tyre weld... worst fookin idea ever!

Other than that, with at least the car roadworthy, we carried on to Donnington (time is now about 12 o'clock). However when we got there, we were denied acess to the club stand, although they said we could park in the normal car park. But judging by the volume of cars that were leaving at the time, i didnt fancy hanging on till late afternoon!

So we went back to the Peaks and had a bit of a blat round and took some pics, ill upload some later :smile:

And i now have about 750miles on the clock :smiley:

IMG_0425.jpg

Last edited:
Gutted about the tyre, that's the very reason I carry a spare with me in the boot.

Shame they wouldn't let you in to us though mate, would have been good to meet you and see a 200 in the flesh, still haven't!

Gutted about the tyre, that's the very reason I carry a spare with me in the boot.

Shame they wouldn't let you in to us though mate, would have been good to meet you and see a 200 in the flesh, still haven't!

Sorry about that pal! Well have to arrange a meet somewhere mid-way in the Derby Dales and you can take a look.

They let me in, but just to the riff-raff car park. And as said... the leaving traffic was already starting to look chaotic!

Aw mate thats the last thing you need with your brand new motor! Shame they wouldnt let you up to the club stand it looks like a very nice motor and I would like to have seen it in the metal!

Dude thats not nice on the new toy :worried:

I bought a spare wheel off someone off here for that very reason - long distance it is always in the boot.

It will be in the boot too when we goto Germany. I expect you to have one, seeing as you WILL be coming too :wink:

Have you got a name for the car yet?!?!!

Aw mate thats the last thing you need with your brand new motor! Shame they wouldnt let you up to the club stand it looks like a very nice motor and I would like to have seen it in the metal!

Yeah it sucked the fat one... but shit happens with tyres... gotta keep smiling :smile:

Dude thats not nice on the new toy :worried:

I bought a spare wheel off someone off here for that very reason - long distance it is always in the boot.

It will be in the boot too when we goto Germany. I expect you to have one, seeing as you WILL be coming too :wink:

Have you got a name for the car yet?!?!!

Nutter...

And im not into naming cars... its an "it" or "the car" to me lol :smiley:

Yeah it sucked the fat one... but shit happens with tyres... gotta keep smiling :smile:

Nutter...

And im not into naming cars... its an "it" or "the car" to me lol :smiley:

Glad you didn't get too pissed off about it. I would ave to put on my angry eyes (Mr Potatohead) if it happened to me.

Every car needs a name :smile: Green Pea has to be the legend name on here.

Glad you didn't get too pissed off about it. I would ave to put on my angry eyes (Mr Potatohead) if it happened to me.

Every car needs a name :smile: Green Pea has to be the legend name on here.

I do like do like "Green Pea" for N0ddies motor lol

Other people tend to name mine... the only car ive had named was my Yaris which was "Eleanor" as it was grey and "something went wrong everytime i got into it"

A sad and cheesy plagiarism from Gone In 60 Seconds lol

1967-forsd-mustang-eleanor-movie-car-csv-bruckheimer-cover.jpg

I do like do like "Green Pea" for N0ddies motor lol

Other people tend to name mine... the only car ive had named was my Yaris which was "Eleanor" as it was grey and "something went wrong everytime i got into it"

A sad and cheesy plagiarism from Gone In 60 Seconds lol

Lol I love it! I can imagine you would have got bored of that!

My GF's is called Kermit because its Green and French

My little VTS:

sticker1.jpg

Sad? Yes, but my god it had the desired effect...even today, mention the word Suki on saxperience or zsoc, and most know what you are refering to :smile:

Anyway, enough of my car names lol. It is your car thread lol :smile:

My little VTS:

Sad? Yes, but my god it had the desired effect...even today, mention the word Suki on saxperience or zsoc, and most know what you are refering to :smile:

Anyway, enough of my car names lol. It is your car thread lol :smile:

Well... either in the sense of Suki-suki 5 dorrar :smiley:

Or... Suki Desu?

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu - if you know what that means... you spend too much time on the internet... like me

Other than that you will have to enlighten me!

Or yeah we could go back to talking about cars!