My 2010 Liquid Yellow RS200

A lot similar than I thought man, but when it comes to rain guards I still have my 90s JDM spec roots where by it was more exciting sourcing genuine rain guards than aftermarket. With this car it was just made easier with them still been available from renault :smile:

Made my mind up for what I'm getting next for the car. Well, 2 things... can't help thy self !

- CL10 *** number plate

- I'm going to a rated powerflow exhaust company to get a custom system done. Also along with this I'm modifying the rear diffuser a little. It might mean I start with a 197 one, but it will be decent if it works :smile:

I'm going with what I know with this car. I know there are plenty of ready made systems, but I'm going down this road :smile:

Well the car after been off the road since early January has made its way into Renault Llandudno.

Getting the the snapped spring, broken key cards, gearbox checked hopefully Renault will contribute or replace parts.

Mot time then, and get cracking with keeping it clean and tidy :smile: more pictures soon.

made me feel really good when I was in Llandudno, pretty much everyone in the dealership came out to look haha

clio_zpswaynspfx.jpg

back on the road, considering her last wash was in january she doesn't look too shabby

Having lost my job, I have only just been able to scrape getting it back road legal. but a life lesson learnt here. Can't wait for the day I can start to tune her properly (Y)