My 200 Cup

I gave the 200 a first proper clean was short on time got a coat of Dodo Juice Diamond white on fairly happy with results!

Wheels off when I have more time to seal and add a coat of Zymol concours or two.

Pretty bright day and sun on GW gave off massive reflection.

090c3b0c.jpg
2fc2850b.jpg
afd552d3.jpg
6cef37da.jpg

Thanks for looking. Next stop Cadwell track evening on Friday.

Last edited:
Cups looks so good. All the right options to.

Awesome.

Thanks searched high and low for the right car, paid a little over the odds but its a one owner car with 8k miles with the much needed AC! Wanted a SG but I'm happy with this. Although its nearly as pap on fuel as my old Evo 8! 15 miles a week so who cares. :biggrin:

I agree it does look different in the pics doesn't in the flesh. Got the paint depth gauge out and checked paint its original factory paint.

i hate pointing things like that out cos someone did it to me and all it did was make me worry why it was like it.

wonder if its factory paint, but had a new door.

Clearly not been sprayed in the same direction as the other panels.

Would that be covered under warantee?

Doubt they would honour it as I didnt buy it from a franchised dealer the more I look at it out of the sun the less I can fault it.

Looks ok to me and I am in the Motor Trade.

529302d8.jpg

Looks lovely :smile:

Nice spec.

Clio badge removed off the boot looks better IMO. It's a bit big.

Looks fine out of sun. I reckon it's just been sprayed a different direction and u managed to pic the one angle it shows from lol. Always the way

My old 172 was really bad. Most panels had been sprayed differently