Heres some quick pics I took of my GW R26, she needs a wash already

Image0105.gif

Image0106.gif

Image0107.gif

Image0108.gif

Image0109.gif

Image0110.gif

Image0111.gif

Aw bless, loved the pic you sent me, glad your happy.

Can't wait to get my White machine.. Should get some White and white + xenon pics :tongueout:

Aw bless, loved the pic you sent me, glad your happy.

Can't wait to get my White machine.. Should get some White and white + xenon pics :tongueout:

We'll have to peel the stickers off mine and stick them on yours, see if you can blag your way into any meets...................

haha how's it been? you used to it yet? I went for a spin to the evo triangle today, the milltek sounded sweet.

Great so far, I fitted a panel filter yesterday then got called in work today so not had a chance to see if theres any real difference yet. Glad you like the milly i'm deffo gettin one for the meg

Do you sometimes work in Ulverston in Cumbria? I've been seeing a GW R26 recently on my drives to and from work. I'm in a GW 197 Cup.

Looks great. A guy turned up to one of my meets in his white 230 and it looked sweet. Never been a huge fan of the backside, but they do look nice.

Do you sometimes work in Ulverston in Cumbria? I've been seeing a GW R26 recently on my drives to and from work. I'm in a GW 197 Cup.

Not guilty fella, I only got the car last friday, don't know if the previous owner ever worked up that way I purchased from RRG manchester