Moving Out ...

Vodka and Red Bull and the results can be funny lol, was gonna try photo shop a Duck... A Radiator and A Sofa into the back of a clio picture but this stupid thing of work gets in the way lol

I thought you were more local than you are seeing as you attend the Essex meets, could have got a 7.5tonner from work to help you out for free. Would have to be in essex though.

Hope all is well mate, you seemed fine at CSS? Anyway me and vix will be at ace cafe we'll say hello if we see you.

I thought you were more local than you are seeing as you attend the Essex meets, could have got a 7.5tonner from work to help you out for free. Would have to be in essex though.

Hope all is well mate, you seemed fine at CSS? Anyway me and vix will be at ace cafe we'll say hello if we see you.

Ahhh no I am in beds but I like driving so I dont mine going to meets a bit further :smile: It's okay, thank you :smile:

I am okay, mutual agreement on not getting on any more so heading out on my lonesome!

Will be good to see you both Monday :smile: Looking forward to the meet :smile:

Yes i really must make more effort to attend ace cafe French night, only been once before but luv the food there.

Can't put anything in my car that hangs out the boot as it won't let ya start the engine :worried: how much of a fun stopper is that! No sofa sticking out of boot of a clio possible lol

Sometimes when it comes to common sense I have zero.... come to think of it when it comes to sense I have zero...... I must have been dropped as a child lol

Kind of reminds me of this saying:

"I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested" - Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory) - It applies to my life. Haha!