Moving Out ...

Do it on 1st September when there is the how fast track day at bedford autodrome lol, we will be down near ya.... you provide the bacon butties and could be 12 clios lol, post it on the how fast thread ya never know lol

This!!

It could be a great ballast control measure, especially for Jonesy and MikeLY, one can have the sofa the other the washing machine......

If only ya was closer this would be a right laugh for a convoy, sort it for the 1st September when we are at Bedford Autodrome in the afternoon and I'll come down, if only to attempt the 3 seater sofa in clio lol

Its a shame you don't live in N.Ireland, we have an array of Clios coming to our meet on Sunday (about 20 cars) ... That woulda been a great help!lol

Its a shame you don't live in N.Ireland, we have an array of Clios coming to our meet on Sunday (about 20 cars) ... That woulda been a great help!lol
Well rather than just meet ... convoy to here and I will still make bacon sarnies on your arrival :wink:

This!!

It could be a great ballast control measure, especially for Jonesy and MikeLY, one can have the sofa the other the washing machine......
I have heard about their driving, I think there may be less damage in hiring a man with a van :wink: :lol:

Lol, this thread is getting funnier.... I can just picture Roy hiding in a bush and the wheelchair parked at side, a car driving past with a radiator hanging out with one following full of ducks lol

Lol, this thread is getting funnier.... I can just picture Roy hiding in a bush and the wheelchair parked at side, a car driving past with a radiator hanging out with one following full of ducks lol

Are you high? lol:w00t: