Movember... Anyone doing it?

Im happy to do pretty much anything for a good cause and this seems a good as any

Sign me up

#lookroughasfook@endofnovember

It takes me about 2 weeks to get any discernable stubble - and when I finally do, it's ginger :worried:

Couple this with the fact I have to be clean shaven for work means I can't join in on this sadly.

Ha well for all of you that are not gonna join in please donate to the link above :smile: pretty please! Il keep photos updated as I go along!!

I too suffer the same fate as my facial hair grows slow. So this year at work we have done 'growtober' where we arent allowed to shave at all for the whole of october, so we can start movember with a decent base for a mo!

Good luck to all taking part. This year is bigger than ever!

I too suffer the same fate as my facial hair grows slow. So this year at work we have done 'growtober' where we arent allowed to shave at all for the whole of october, so we can start movember with a decent base for a mo!

Good luck to all taking part. This year is bigger than ever!

I'd like to take part, but haven't signed up for anything fund raising wise. I might just grow in support & donate? Is that allowed or just weird?

You can start your own individual page on the Movember site then share through facebook etc to donate

probably the easiest way

I'm having a go at a proper trucker handlebar tash but Fanuary will be much more interesting

Last edited:
Meh, most of you it'll be bum fluff, you are barely old enough to know about the birds ad eyes let alone facial hair :wink:

Fanuary.... google it there is picture of a bird on a chair lol, looks like cousin IT from the addams family lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Clio 200 Area 2
B General Chat 6
T General Chat 10
W General Chat 1
Webby General Chat 16