Motorway speed limit increase

They need to teach / make people aware of KEEPING LEFT !!!!! :shout:

Nothing worse than driving in the 1st lane on a 4 lane motorway thats empty gaining on someone driving in the 3rd lane. It seems unsafe to pull into the 4th lane to over take to have to move back over to the 1st lane !!

Those people that sit in the middle lane when not overtaking/passing other vehicles drive me mad :bat:

HERE HERE :bat:

and of course those that do 40mph in a national and then continue doing it in a 30 area...

They also need to teach that the slip road is a right of way to the ones already on the motorway not barge in and beep you horn and flash your lights

Another annoyance with sliproads onto M-Ways is the folk that crawl up them at 30mph to join a carriageway thats travelling at 70mph.

Accidents waiting to happen. Get up to speed as quick/safely as possible (Thats what I was taught).

Another annoyance with sliproads onto M-Ways is the folk that crawl up them at 30mph to join a carriageway thats travelling at 70mph.

Accidents waiting to happen. Get up to speed as quick/safely as possible (Thats what I was taught).

AND!!!! when they join the m/way they pull straight into the middle lane (still not upto speed and nothing in lane 1)

see this loads of times.

AND!!!! when they join the m/way they pull straight into the middle lane (still not upto speed and nothing in lane 1)

see this loads of times.

i have an idea which could help this. it's basically a compulsory intercom across all vehicles, so you can type someone number plate in, then call them a s**t c**t and tell them what they're doing wrong. likely to end up in utter carnage, but it'd be sooooo much fun.

told my mate this idea of mine, and as soon as i said "type someones number plate in..." he said "what, and press a button to blow them up!!"

that'd be even better!!

it is scary the amount of morons who enter the motorway at half the limit. if i ever get close to killing myself, i'm just going to drive around the uk's roads for as long as possible and just shoot the morons doing stuff like this in the head :smile: