Moto gp crash

very sad indeed

its surprising there arent more killed given the speed and little protection they have :001_rolleyes:

So sad! RIP Marco, what an amazing talent. Just as he was coming into his own.
My thoughts go out to his family and also Edwards and Rossi. Will affect them very badly.
His helmet coming off is a sign of how awful it was, would take a lot of force to knock it off!
not sure i can quite believe it, watched him for a few years now coming up through the other classes.

:':smile:':smile:'(

it's incredible...... i've no words, just tears :'(

24 years old.....

320587_10150340126287120_50081707119_8651590_901567089_n.jpg

splashCiaoSic.jpg

Cannot believe it is now 2 Years
Still Sad
Nice to see Rossi with the 58 flag this weekend
Have a Sic & Rossi Picture on the Wall

Marc Marques what a tallent, has a lot of what Marco was

Cannot believe it is now 2 Years
Still Sad
Nice to see Rossi with the 58 flag this weekend
Have a Sic & Rossi Picture on the Wall

Marc Marques what a tallent, has a lot of what Marco was
I know, such a tragic loss. Fortunately the Moto2 crash yesterday didn't end the same way !

I am 52 and cried for Marco. Still did a year latter.
Felt sick watching the Moto2, so lucky they got away with it.
Too many give too much in motorsport and dont get the respect they are due.
Craig Jones was a local, remember him.

Was great to see Rossi fly the flag in respect for Marco yesterday - would have been nice if the BBC also did a little tribute to him prior to the race.

Marco was a great rider and a joy to watch

Season is now coming to and end :worried: Marc is an amazing rider - deserves the win

Was great to see Rossi fly the flag in respect for Marco yesterday - would have been nice if the BBC also did a little tribute to him prior to the race.

Marco was a great rider and a joy to watch

Season is now coming to and end :worried: Marc is an amazing rider - deserves the win
Me and my dad where in shock watching Moto2, glad everyone got out with minor injuries as we both pictured the Simo crash.

Marc has incredible talent, needs to tone it down a tad and stop getting so many strikes though !

Me and my dad where in shock watching Moto2, glad everyone got out with minor injuries as we both pictured the Simo crash.

Marc has incredible talent, needs to tone it down a tad and stop getting so many strikes though !

You ever go to Silverstone or any nearby races in Europe when the GP is on?

I think Marc is doing ok as he is - all part of racing. The odd bump should be expected, after all your all fighting for the same line around the track. His riding style and the way he always just goes for it is great to see. True talent all at the age of 20!

Be nice to see Cal get a win - be amazing if his first was at Silverstone next season, atmosphere would be incredible.

Did a Ron Haslam track day at Silverstone last summer. Fell Off
Dont know how they hit those lines time after time, i could not do it and their where cones laid out

Wanted to go to the last race and see Scott win the championship? Me and my Dad
Left it too late and could not fine the right package.

Maybe with new management comming to Ducati Cal could win a race.
Maybe next year i will go