Clio RS vs. motorcycle (crash)

That looked painful :-( dash cams are such a good idea!!

They are needed badly over here, some of the idiots that just drive around blissfully unaware of how much of a accident waiting to happen they are is ridiculous, I hate doing the 9-5 run as its just insane

looks like he wasn't paying attention as from that speed the Clio can stop quite quickly!!

Motor cycle rider looked in pain which is never good :worried:

I also hate the 9-5 run for example this morning I had someone drive off beside me at the lights in a Micra.. I Was taking it easy up to the speed limit 50mph but because of the difference in power she was revving the nuts of it and driving like a tool.. I got to 50 and she was even... so she sped up pulled in front of me and then slowed down to 45.. so I overtook at 50 pulled in in front of her where she decided to speed up and start flashing her lights at me... Had the 350z not had a digital speedo and analogue I would have thought my speedo was fooked!

That looked pretty nasty, made me jump!
Bikers freeze their tits off all the way through winter, sacrifice their dignity to the alter of leathers and risk their lives on a daily basis.... they shouldn't have to cope with being tailed

I've been thinking of getting a dash cam, you can pick up very high quality ones on ebay for $50
That guy must have been asleep though......

I've had a Blackvue dash cam in mine for about a year & so far I have captured a crash and lots of very near misses from other people.
Worth while investment and great quality, haven't tried to take it on a trackday yet though

I've had a Blackvue dash cam in mine for about a year & so far I have captured a crash and lots of very near misses from other people.
Worth while investment and great quality, haven't tried to take it on a trackday yet though

...been thinking about this myself....where are these available from?

I got mine through Ebay from a Korean dealer - sounds a bit dodgey i know haha
I paid about £120 + Import duty for a DR400 V2 but they have jumped up in price since then
There is a UK dealer but the prices are a bit steep compared

Feel alot better about hittin that pheasant, that motorcyclist must have shat himself. Once saw a dude on a motorbike overake a bus as it was turning right, Absolutely cained the biker, stunned he was able to stay on the bike. Morning commute.

I always think its sso dangerous these guys you commute miles upon miles on bike. I know how tired I feel in the mornings but im in a big visible van thats limited. These dudes are on rockets probably not even awake properly.

Didn't the opposite happen to a member here?

(Stopped to allow emerging traffic and got shunted by a biker)

He had a Gordini I think...