Moto gp crash

Did a Ron Haslam track day at Silverstone last summer. Fell Off
Dont know how they hit those lines time after time, i could not do it and their where cones laid out

Wanted to go to the last race and see Scott win the championship? Me and my Dad
Left it too late and could not fine the right package.

Maybe with new management comming to Ducati Cal could win a race.
Maybe next year i will go

Dad has done the Ron Haslam race thing a few times now - said its a great day out. For me it was get a 200 or a bike licence - bike licence will have to wait :worried:

Hope so - be nice to see him bag win!

Passed my test when it was only 1 part
Dad let me use his cars, so had bikes for myself.
Had to have only a car when i was working
Came back to bikes. But am now too old/carefull. Watch the MotoGP and dream.

When i did the Race school their where some young girls (sisters) so you dont need a license
What class did you dad do. Hopping to go again. Will do the 600's

Did he go on the Sic ride out from Cat & Fiddle to Donnington

58 marco simoncelli cat.jpg

If I could find the 5 day quick course, a 600, all the leather etc then there would be a second bike in the garage now but ill have to wait unfortunately

im not sure what the class was called, I just know it was the full day full on top one you can get (he doesn't pay for them, just asks people he desks with through work to give him tickets. Is how we got corporate tickets for free to the motogp).

Think hes he's done it about 3 times and last one went on the back with Ron driving too

My Mum went on the back of Ron (think their is a joke in their) on a Fireblade at Donnington
100 mph plus wheelies for her 60th

You ever go to Silverstone or any nearby races in Europe when the GP is on?

I think Marc is doing ok as he is - all part of racing. The odd bump should be expected, after all your all fighting for the same line around the track. His riding style and the way he always just goes for it is great to see. True talent all at the age of 20!

Be nice to see Cal get a win - be amazing if his first was at Silverstone next season, atmosphere would be incredible.
I went to silverstone last year, was an awesome day out.
been cheering Cal on all season, he's improved so much this year, great to see.
He is indeed, but it would be a real shame if he got striked again and forced to the back of the grid that's all !

Had Cal in my fantasy team
Think over the last few races (since going to Ducati) Yamaha have let him down a bit with the engine
Bradley doing well regular top ten.

What is going to happen in OZ
1st Casey Stonner, Come on Casey ride for LCR, do it
2nd Marc
3rd Danny
4th J Lo
5th Cal

Marc is Champion