Motheeerrrrrrrf***ers

Just got a message from a friend that the cars been broken into at the train station.

CD player and Satnav taken

d6b73ee32d422b9672ec40460ab6d67c.jpg

393bfc14676b06199d930af92963124d.jpg

They've done a few by the sounds of it so they sound like they knew what they were doing.

Brillllllllllllllllliant

Last edited:
WHAT!???!!!!! *******s!

this is another reason why I never bother upgrading CD players.

Mate that's awful. What a bunch of ******s.

Is there some damage on your door pillar too or is that just the picture.

Wow.

Must have felt your stomach hit the floor when you saw it. They have made a propper mess of that. Hope you can get something sorted out.

Was your car left there over night?

Nope park it there in the morning and then hop on the train.

Mate that's awful. What a bunch of ******s.

Is there some damage on your door pillar too or is that just the picture.

Yeah just a bit of the weather strip is bent out where they popped the window with a tool. Apart from that it's just glass and what they have nicked.

4f4d0d1c759be12a481929a6895a387a.jpg

f85fac76ad35b948c631bd033d36f0b6.jpg

New mod this guys :wink: :smiley:

Hope they die of a drug overdose with the money they make from selling the cd player bud f#####g scum!!!! Hope you get it sorted as cheaply as possible.

Sorry to see that What a ball ache,

don't want to sound patronising but you must of left things on display to catch there eyes, ie windscreen suction mount

i don't even leave my iPod wire plugged in when I leave mine, they are like hawks, they will break in for anything even the couple of quid in your ashtray

Sorry to see that What a ball ache,

don't want to sound patronising but you must of left things on display to catch there eyes, ie windscreen suction mount

i don't even leave my iPod wire plugged in when I leave mine, they are like hawks, they will break in for anything even the couple of quid in your ashtray

Admittedly I did leave my satnav on the screen and my phone holder as well, shouldn't have and won't be doing that again

The pikey's even took the £1.20 change I had in 10p and 20p's that's what made me chuckle!

e13eccd113350a8e3531cad7c2aa9ef5.jpg missis car got done outside my house because she left her iPhone 5 charger on show they pulled the window out the door frame