Motheeerrrrrrrf***ers

Probably some little bag head mate :angry: Have a n/s door in the garage with trim and glass still in it. Yours if you want it shame you ain't closer :worried:

Probably some little bag head mate :angry: Have a n/s door in the garage with trim and glass still in it. Yours if you want it shame you ain't closer :worried:

Very kind offer mate will let you know if the insurance company start playing up with it, I'm often up there visiting friends so will keep you posted.

Sorry to hear that man. Yes its a pain in the ass that they've been taken, but look at the plus side...at least they didn't take the car.

Ouch. Bet you'll be more careful with the satnav in future.

Also hope you didn't have your home postcode saved in the satnav.

Sorry to hear that man. Yes its a pain in the ass that they've been taken, but look at the plus side...at least they didn't take the car.

I would have been heartbroken if the car was taken

Ouch. Bet you'll be more careful with the satnav in future.

Also hope you didn't have your home postcode saved in the satnav.

I did yes thanks for pointing this out I've just let the rest of the family know to make sure it is locked up like fort knox and I will have some nice toys next to the bed if they do make an attempt.

The clio is pretty much impossible to just be driven away without the key card. Unless they de code it with a laptop.

Gutted for you man, let's hope it's all fixed for the French expo

Very kind offer mate will let you know if the insurance company start playing up with it, I'm often up there visiting friends so will keep you posted.

No worries mate as said if you need it its there. Door is damaged and the wrong colour but if the galss and trim help you out you are more than welcome to come and take it away.

Quick update for anyone who cares haha.

Spoke to the owner of the car park and he's looked at the CCTV and it is surprisingly not some little young scrote but some old boy.

He walked into the car park done a quick recon of the cars he wanted to do over walked out. Came back in done two cars, walked back out again and then returned doing another two.

Apparantly he's been doing the area in an apparent wave of smash and grabs so hoping the CCTV will be able to identify him.

I'll be getting a copy tomorrow so I'll post it up on here when I get it.

And also sounds like the insurance company are trying to wriggle out of it. Because I use the car to drive to to the station to go to work as opposed to driving directly to work in the car they are saying my fully comp policy doesn't cover it, sounds odd so have to do some reading tonight. But I'm preparing for a long battle [emoji17]

Probably going to try and say it's not your permanent place of work . Sure that's the wording they will try and use against you mate .

Typical of insurance companies to try and wriggle out of it... As if people don't pay them enough money in the first place to cover us for these eventualities...?

Hopefully you can get it sorted mate. And hope the filthy animal that did it gets caught too!

Sorry to hear about that. If I see them doing other cars, I would just grab a wrench and smash their balls. It just makes me furious, because they are trying to make few quid and cost us so much more to fix what they have done.
I can feel you pain, got my car nicked, completely vanish without a trace at all. Insurance was trying to wriggle out of it because I only got one key but I explained my ex kept my other key. Eventually went to the financial ombudsman and the insurance company is scared and just coughed up. If you need advise perhaps you could try to give them a call

Sorry to be a party popper! The CCTV owner cannot give you a copy of the recording he would be breaking every rule in the data protection act. Do not post the recording - unfortunately you could be liable for a massive fine and the scrot would walk away on a technicality. Your insurance company will have to request the recording via the police.

Sorry to be a party popper! The CCTV owner cannot give you a copy of the recording he would be breaking every rule in the data protection act. Do not post the recording - unfortunately you could be liable for a massive fine and the scrot would walk away on a technicality. Your insurance company will have to request the recording via the police.

Noted thanks for the heads up

VICTORY

After a phone call today from the insurance company it seems they have banged their head against a wall taken a shot of man up and pay out juice and will be covering the costs!