more power?

197 is ps figure at fly wheel which equates to 194 bhp at the fly wheel, but very rare that the clio will actually make this as standard from the factory.

i dont actually know for defo, but id say it would be, but its the little things with the 200 that make it alot better car than the 197.

you lose power with decat mate put the cat bac on unless ure having cam and throttle work only then u get gains

take away 10% and thats ure actual power rating . . . . honestly thats the equation

you lose power with decat mate put the cat bac on unless ure having cam and throttle work only then u get gains

saving up for cams, but dont realy have time to work on the car at the moment. See a lot of the guys have catcams, but ill have to ship then wich is gonna be a pain.
know kevo has a decent throttle setup, but im having trouble finding the correct parts.

any one thot of costing up supercharging? iv been thinking of it since a 280bhp mini wiped the smile off my face. and i have drove that very car, and its incredible!!!:blush: