moment of madness?

I would be too mate. I'm very tempted to upgrade to a 200 next year assuming i can justify it!

Don't get me wrong, I love the 197 and it virtually the same car, I just fell for the better chassis option (cup) and the better looks IMO (gloss black etc look more modern). Plus all bits they have put right, like the gearing, better low down torque etc.. just seems the ultimate way to go.

Fool 200 instead of a 197 I'm gobsmacked how you can do it
Ah well youll learn one day

Na not really hope you enjoy it mate even if it has got a funny nose
:rofl:

:rofl: you really had me going then! ha ha

Well done James, i have though about doing this too!
When do you pick her up and when can we see picks!?

Tomo mate. Be really sad to see the 197 go, even though I've only had it 4 months. It's only done 19k miles, and I've spent a load of cash on it making it perfect!

Oh well. I'll get some pics over the weekend hopefully.

sorry all, had a really busy day so these are the best I could do - will get some better ones when I can...:thumbup:

Really chuffed guys. Drives very different to the 197 - especially 1st and 2nd gear + the firm cup chassis! I think I have lost a filling already lol ;/

It's immaculate...only 5k miles and like a new car. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

P1010220.jpg
P1010221.jpg
P1010219.jpg
P1010217.jpg
P1010216.jpg
P1010215.jpg
P1010213.jpg
P1010209.jpg
P1010210.jpg

Looks well nice James look even better with cup spoiler on it's rear

Enjoy:thumbup:

Fillings?

The recaros make the ride even less forgiving, but once you're used to it (if you manage not to compress a spinal disc) you'll wonder how people manage wallowing around corners in anything else! Cup chassis ftw :smile:

p.s I have slight colour jealousy, I almost bought a blue one .....

Very very nice bud, you must have a huge grin! ...hope you find that filling too :001_rolleyes:
I was speaking to my local Renaultsport dealer yesterday and i've decided i must have a Storm Grey 200!!!

Looks well nice James look even better with cup spoiler on it's rear

Enjoy:thumbup:
Cheers Roy - It has corssed my mind to get the cup spoiler.. just going to leave it as is for a while.

Welcome to the albi blue crew :smile: awh she looks stunning mate ,
Get the skirts and spoiler on !
Cheers mate - have you got any images of a skirted and spoilered Albi 200?

Fillings?

The recaros make the ride even less forgiving, but once you're used to it (if you manage not to compress a spinal disc) you'll wonder how people manage wallowing around corners in anything else! Cup chassis ftw :smile:

p.s I have slight colour jealousy, I almost bought a blue one .....
wallowing lol....I always wanted the Albi Blue or liquid yellow. Agreed, cup chassis is emense.. it made me realise how much I have missed the 172 cup..

Very nice mate, enjoy :smile:
Thanks Sanders..

Very nice dude :smile:
Cheers mate

Very very nice bud, you must have a huge grin! ...hope you find that filling too :001_rolleyes:
I was speaking to my local Renaultsport dealer yesterday and i've decided i must have a Storm Grey 200!!!
Go for it mate. Can't emphasise how good the cup chassis and 200 in general is.

Very nice.
Thanks Arran.

you leaving 197 club!!! :@

Lol only messing, sound nice what you brought. Get some pics up went you get it! :smile:

You can imagine just off mine mate not to hard not seen any only ly yellow with spoiler and skirts , get it done mate !

Similar Thread Suggestions